We are getting our Purple Glitter Goo on at Craft Kiddies HQ this #SlimeSunday.
Keep the kiddies occupied with a hand full goo using only a few simple ingredients.
What You Need:
- 1/2 tablespoon Contact Solution
- 1/2 tablespoon Baking Soda
- 4oz White or Clear Glue
- Red and Blue Food Coloring
What To Do:
- Add glue to a bowl and mix in contact solution and baking soda. Start mixing with a plastic utensil and then use your hands.
- Add more baking soda to make the slime thicker & less sticky or more contact solution if you feel the consistency is too thick.
- Next 1 drop of red and 1 drop of blue food coloring to make purple.
- Lastly for add your favorite color glitter and do a final mix with your hands
This is bound to keep the kids busy for a few hours. Once they’re all done with the goo, toss it in a Ziploc bag and save for another day.