Place a super smile on your Kiddies face with this Crafty Treat – Simple Sugar Cookies. This recipe allows even the worst baker to make magic in the kitchen. Grab your favorite cookie cutters and make yummy treats for any special occasion.
What You Need:
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven 375 degrees
- Stir baking soda, flour and baking powder together, set aside
- In a separate bowl, cream sugar and butter together smoothly. Slowly mix in dry ingredients.
- Create roll teaspoon size dough into balls and place on un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake cookies for 8 minutes or until desired texture & color.
- Leave cookies on sheet to cool before eating